Wednesday 18 February 2009

School anyone???

Tonight I had my first free business course that's offered through Invest NI for those interested in starting up a business. It was fun being there amidst people from all walks of life. I was encouraged to see quite a few foreign nationals there as well, it shows just how diverse Dungannon really has become. But if I'm honest it was a little boring, or maybe I was just tired. Either way it was still good and I was able to get loads of good tips and info that will help in the prepping process. At the end of the class I went up to ask the instructor a question and found out that she actually attends a church where they are doing something similar to what we want to do at the Vineyard with The Press. Coincidence? I don't think so. I hope that I can gain some valuable tools from this woman. Thank you Lord for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment