Saturday 27 February 2010

Live Music!!!

Hey Everyone!!! Once again we're having live music in The Press tonight from 7-9pm. Dylan Ruane is a guy from our town and he's played for us in the past and does a brilliant job. I'm really looking forward to him entertaining us all again tonight too. If you're around come out and support The Press!
Also, just an update for The Press: since January things have been slowly picking up speed again. A highlight that we're looking forward to is an Art Exhibition night in either April or May. I'm working on getting the main local secondary schools involved through using their students artwork. We're going to have it displayed in the Storehouse and have live music that night! I'm really excited with the potential of this and have recruited some people who used to be art teachers to help me plan and organize the night. I think the arts is an avenue that God really works in and I would love to see The Press support the community in this way. If you are interested in helping out in any way please contact me through the church 028 8775 2133. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment